Paralegal - EU
- Legal Knowledge and Support - You proactively support attorneys and other departments on legal matters; you draft, process, and/or review legal and other documents and maintain your legal framework knowledge.
- Operational Excellence - You ensure compliance by reviewing and contributing to business materials; you demonstrate accountability for achieving project goals, and support attorneys in developing solutions that enable clients to achieve business objectives.
- Business Counseling - You build a knowledge of Crypto.com businesses, make recommendations and provide support to the various lines of business; you act as the primary legal contact certain business teams and participate in meetings with attorneys, business leaders, and outside counsel; you prepare presentations; and you communicate, counsel, and provide status updates to clients on issues under the direction of an attorney.
- Improvement - You self-manage and prioritize your work tasks and projects and maintain company tools, resources, databases, and processes in order to improve efficiency.
- Interest in cryptocurrencies and fintech generally; prior working experience with crypto companies is a plus.
- General corporate management and working knowledge of the legal system.
- Payments industry expertise and experience in consumer-facing industry are pluses.
- Financial services regulations and licensing processes a plus.
- Self-starter and a team player
- Around 5 years of in-house, government agency, or private practice law firm, with exposure to financial services, cryptocurrencies, or general corporate practices
- Familiarity with, and strong interest in emerging payments technology and the financial services industry
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced international environment and to tolerate change and ambiguity
- Creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to stay calm under challenging circumstances
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills and ability to work both in teams and independently
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously, with effective resolution of conflicting priorities, and willingness to use innovative solutions to scale your legal advice
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) J.D. and plus