CRM Specialist - Email Developer
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2023
Keen to enter the world of cryptocurrency and blockchain? Curious about marketing and communications? Here’s a role that lets you put these together - we’re seeking bright, inquisitive talents to join us as Growth Email Specialists. You will be responsible for driving growth for all our email marketing efforts, a major consumer touchpoint for Crypto.com. Reporting to the Growth Email Manager, you will: 1) work with CRM, Product, Marketing, and Creative teams to build our email templates (ensuring concise, engaging content and consistency with our brand guidelines), 2) curate and test templates and content to find winning variants for performance, and 3) make recommendations for performance and optimization based on industry best practices. Entry-level applicants are welcome. Training will be provided.
- Curate, edit, and schedule outgoing email communications, for both ad-hoc and automated emails
- Improve existing email code with the aim to improve email visibility and performance on multiple email service providers and mobile devices
- Collaborate with multiple teams to suggest new functionality on emails which align with business goals
- Collaborate with the Creative team on key visuals and email templates
- Execute A/B tests and other methods of analysis to ensure maximum impact and effectiveness of email campaigns
- Optimize email content and design to improve email metrics (e.g.: open rates, click rates, bounce rates
- )Work with the Data Team to identify KPIs on a campaign level
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics, Information System, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science or relevant field
- Minimum of 1 years experience with email templating and scheduling preferred
- Proficiency in building email templates via HTML, CSS, Email Testing (e.g.: Litmus), Sendgrid API, Braze
- A strong sense in creative design, user experience with a detail-oriented mindset
- Excellent skills in MS Office suite of programmes
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbally
- A strong eye for detail and precision
- Self-directed learning attitude and strong sense of ownership
- Experience with APIs, Automation and A.I. tools preferred
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.