Mobile Developer (Android) - Innovation Lab
- Development activities include full stack development, proposing architectural decisions, participating in designs, design review, code review and implementation of products bridging Crypto.com to developers and end-users;
- Develop prototypes for new ideas proposed by you and the team;
- You are the owner of your projects. We are open-minded to new technologies and you can try-out different things here;
- Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in large-scale backend infrastructure and mobile platforms;
- Management of documentation of all code and functionalities implemented;
- Work closely with DevOps and mobile engineers to improve tech stack for long-term engineering initiatives.
- Interested in building first-class product to solve real world problemsExperienced with various technologies, self-motivated, a fast learner and have a “get things done” mentality
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills and having the ability to juggle conflicting requirements from many different stakeholders
- Understanding of Blockchain technology would be an advantage
- Proficiency in handling scalability, security and performance
- Experience with mobile development is an advantage
- Mastery in Kotlin or Java to build commercial Android apps. Experience in using asynchronous programming tools such as RxJava/Coroutine, Android Jetpack, secure app development, rapid agile development and Test-Driven Development frameworks is a plus.
- Proficiency in Git and familiarity with branching models such as Git-flow, Trunk Based Development, etc.
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks and technologies (e.g. React.js, Vue.js, Mobx, Redux)
- Knowledge of server-side programming languages (e.g. Golang, Node.js, Python, Ruby, Java)
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for junior position