- Proficiency in Go development language, with rich experience in development, debugging and performance optimization, etc. Experience in C++ or Big Data is preferred.
- Understanding of container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Familiarity with Git/GitHub usage.
- Proficiency in Mysql, Postgres, Redis, Kafka experience with other NoSQL preferred.
- Solid software engineering knowledge (operating systems, data structures, networking, database systems, etc.).
- Strong team awareness, communication skills, and ownership. Good learning ability and a good mindset.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Preference will be given to practitioners who have worked in multicultural teams.
- Work in a cross-functional team which includes backend developers, native mobile developers, QA, PM and Product Owner
- Deliver values to users, teammates and company
- Develop secure and scalable backend system to serve millions of global users
- Implement high quality coding standards in order to deliver readable, stable and maintainable systems
- Work closely with teammates and help each other to grow through the form of code review, regular sharing sessions and project retrospectives, etc.
- Analyze requirements wisely and solve difficult problems across the stack
- Conduct technical research and propose pragmatic ways to improve tech stack for long-term engineering initiatives
- Follow and constantly improve development process.