Product Design Director
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2023
The product design team turns complex problems into simple, elegant, and engaging customer journeys for web and mobile experiences. The team is responsible for design at each stage of the project - from user research and wireframes to final visual specifications
About the role:
The design director reports into our Chief Product Officer, in our innovative product team. You will play a crucial role in shaping the overall design strategy and provide strong leadership for the design team. As the design director, you will lead the design standard and principles and build exceptional end to end experiences that align with the business objectives. You will manage a collaborative team and promote creativity to produce high quality deliverables with cross functional teams.
- Advance design strategy and create end to end user experiences for each product with product and market requirements alongside executive team
- Lead and execute on creative design solutions by defining customer journey and solving complex challenges with urgency
- Present and communicate design direction, decisions, and rationale to other teams and work closely with senior stakeholders to position product strategy
- Guide junior members on user journey maps, user flows, wireframes, mockups, prototypes based on business requirements and user centricity at core
- Oversee and contribute to an existing design system that can be shared across the team
- Implement tooling techniques and dive into user data and come up with user behaviors insights with the design team
- Run and facilitate user research activities, including 1:1 user interviews, focus groups or usability tests to identify global market trends to enhance product roadmap
- 12+ years of experience designing digital products/services in a B2C environment
- A solid portfolio of work that contains examples of design for digital products and services
- Deep understanding of user-centered design and UX principles and have a strong creative vision to plan design roadmaps with senior stakeholders
- Ability to oversee and manage multiple projects and ship quality products at scale.
- Experience with developing and coaching a mid-large design team
- An experienced leader with a strong creative vision that understands business objectives, leadership and is skilled at executing ideas with the product design team
- A portfolio must be provided to be considered
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.