Product Operations Associate
- Coordinate release of diverse Crypto.com product offerings.
- Collaborate closely with different stakeholders to gather all requirements for release execution.
- Implement standard operating procedures (SOP) with diligence to ensure error free implementation of changes.
- Identify blockers and bottlenecks of existing operational processes and recommend solutions and enhancements.
- Drive and implement improvements to existing workflows and tools to enhance release efficiency across all products.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to prioritize and spec out product issues.
- Manage release timeline that meets management and team expectations.
- Review escalated issues from customer service and follow up with appropriate stakeholders.
- Ability to collaborate well with people at all levels.
- High attention to detail and personal quality standards.
- Determined to troubleshoot problems and strong motivation to drive positive changes.
- Willingness to uptake new challenges and eager to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and prioritization skills.
- Familiar with spreadsheets and basic data tracking tools.
- An analytical and data-driven work style will be preferred