Product Motion Designer
- Create engaging and purposeful still and motion graphics for Crypto.com Products. To help users to engage and understand the new features or work as an aid for them to complete their actions on our products.
- Create still and motion graphics to tell compelling stories through unique creative assets and visual interactions.
- Create UI/Web design animation mock ups
- Collaborate with our Product Designers, Product Managers to deliver outputs
- Understanding and actualising ideas from product managers and product designers
- Work closely with our counterparts in Creative and Brand team to ensure cohesiveness across the crypto.com visuals
- Communicate design direction and decision to our Design Leads , Designers and other stakeholders
- Contribute to help maintain the design system, identify new visual elements within our design system
- A solid understanding of what makes a great still and motion graphics and the skill to execute it (strong foundational illustration skills, colour theory and composition, translate ideas to bit size content)
- 4+ years of experience designing engaging illustrations and interactions on digital products in digital agency background
- A portfolio of work that contains examples as a Motion Designer, Illustrator, Graphic Designer for digital products. A strong demo reel.
- Experienced in working with iOS and Android and understanding the limitations while designing still and motion graphics.
- Experience working with LottieFiles
- Solid understanding of human-centered design
- Attention to detail, mastery of your craft: Illustration and motion trends, tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (ie. After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Fluency in Figma
- Must be a self-starter
- Open minded, eager to learn