Senior Web Developer (SEO)
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's search engine results rankings.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals.
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy.
- 4-7 years or more front-end development experience, proficient or familiar with ReactJS & Next.JS. Understanding of the core principles of the front-end frameworks.
- Proficiency in module management and packaging tools (Webpack, etc.).
- Familiar with Nginx, front-end project operations and deployment.
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry.
- Knowledge of or experience with stock trading and blockchain financial transactions is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or above, majoring in computer-related fields.