Digital Designer/Senior Digital Designer
- Create first class still and motion graphics to showcase and advertise our products for a wide range of channels (Twitter, IG, Facebook, YouTube etc.)
- From ideation to implementation, you will deep-dive into exploring visual executions, and communicate design directions, decisions, and rationale to the teams.
- Work closely with the art / creative director, marketing team and studio manager to build all materials Crypto.com needs
- Maintaining a consistent brand look & feel for all visual communications across multiple channels, while proactively evolving the design all the time.
- 3+ years of experience working in a creative agency or design studio, preferably with a background in digital agencies.
- An online portfolio showcasing your design and conceptual abilities.
- Solid product marketing and brand building experiences
- A fast learner with a "get things done" attitude.
- Strong determination to create top-notch content with excellent design aesthetics, attention to detail, and the ability to captivate audiences visually.
- Proficiency in using Adobe Creative Suite and other graphic software.
- Humble and open to embracing better ideas from others, eager to improve and open to challenges and possibilities.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage conflicting requirements from multiple stakeholders.
- Crypto enthusiast with a deep understanding of the market dynamics.
- Strong command of spoken English.
- Able to edit video and create motion graphics? Advantage!
- Have illustration skills ? Advantage!
- Experienced using Figma? Definitely an Advantage!