Art Director/Assistant Art Director
- Create first class still and motion graphics to showcase and advertise our products for a wide range of channels (Twitter, IG, Facebook, YouTube etc.)
- From ideation to implementation, you will deep-dive into exploring visual executions, and communicate design directions, decisions, and rationale to the teams.
- Able to work with different teammates, and provide art direction guidance to any designer
- Work closely with the creative lead, marketing team and studio manager to build all materials Crypto.com needs
- Maintaining a consistent brand look & feel for all visual communications across multiple channels, while proactively evolving the design all the time.
- 6+ years of experience working in a creative agency or design studio, preferably with a background in digital agencies.
- An online portfolio showcasing your design and conceptual abilities.
- A quick learner with a proactive "get things done" attitude.
- Strong determination to create top-notch content with impeccable design aesthetics, keen attention to detail, and the ability to captivate audiences visually.
- Proficiency in using Adobe Creative Suite and other graphic software.
- Humble and open to embracing better ideas from others, with a genuine eagerness to improve and thrive on challenges and possibilities.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage conflicting requirements from multiple stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of market dynamics as a crypto enthusiast.
- Strong command of spoken English.
- Advantageous to have video editing and motion graphics skills.
- Definitely an advantage to have experience using Figma.