Posted on Tuesday, June 13, 2023
The product design team turns complex problems into simple, elegant, and engaging customer journeys for web and mobile experiences. The team is responsible for design at each stage of the project - from user research and wireframes to final visual specifications
About the Role:
Crypto.com is looking for a Product Designer to help drive design in our Main App
Division. You’ll play a pivotal role in designing, testing, and improving our product
lines that enable you to buy, sell, trade, and grow cryptocurrencies easily.
Each product designer at Crypto.com works directly with product managers,
engineers, and also acts as a partner with research. Together they own part of an
app vertical, and ship solutions collaboratively with the teams they work with.
- Work through design problems from start to end
- Taking customer insights and data analytics into concepts that form new products and features, and designing detailed interactions and workflows needed to make them a reality
- Work closely with engineers as you build, iterate, and ship ideas
- Partner with product managers to define and evolve our products
- Collaborate with designers across the organization to raise the quality bar of design – continuing to improve our processes, principles, and tooling.
- Experience designing digital products and systems. You have helped ship products that people use.
- Ability to design polished, high-fidelity solutions using modern tools like Figma
- Strong communication skills to help people understand the rationale behind your work, and articulate the complexity of design problems.
- Ability to create interactive prototypes using tools such as Figma and Framer
- A growth mindset. Openness to feedback and constructive criticism. Embrace challenges. A desire to make things better. Be adaptable and own problems.
- Curious and interested in the crypto space
- Experience working in Exchanges, Crypto, DeFi or other financial startups
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.