Financial Crimes Analyst, Americas
- Ensure compliance with current AML and Sanctions regulations, and other relevant legislation
- Conduct account investigations and research in an effort to address any account irregularities and determine whether a SAR filing is warranted.
- Maintain proficiency in all aspects of BSA/AML compliance; attend BSA training as assigned by the Compliance Officer.
- Review and investigate potential matches against sanctions and CFT lists and ensure proper procedures are followed as appropriate.
- Prepare and submit all Virtual Currency Transaction Reports, as appropriate.
- Review OFAC potential hits.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of BSA/AML regulations.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a BSA/AML analyst.
- Basic understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain.
- Skilled at monitoring, reviewing, and analyzing account activity in order to identify unusual or suspicious activity.
- Familiarity with Financial Institutions (banks, fintech, etc.) operations in general.
- Self-motivated, dependable, adaptable, and detail-oriented individual with analytical, writing, and organizational skills required.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret Federal and State banking regulations related to the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Basic computer skills (spreadsheet and word processing).
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels within the Company.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be a self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
Something looks off?