CRM Manager/Senior CRM Manager
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
About the Role:
Crypto.com is seeking a (Senior) CRM Manager who will report to the Global CRM Director (Engagement & Retention), to support the execution of cross-channel communications for our fast growing digital asset ecosystem. Key functions will include driving platform retention, engagement, and usage metrics, via channels including but not limited to push notifications, email, and in-browser messages.
The new CRM candidate will join a CRM team of professionals driving engagement at Crypto.com, and work closely with in-house marketing, product, and creative teams. He/She must demonstrate a strong understanding of our product, identify and address consumer touchpoints and pain points in well-researched manners, and craft messages and campaigns to engage customers both experience with digital assets, as well as customers new to the industry.
- Develop best practices and targeting strategies for customer lifecycle campaigns (activation, retention, upsell, cross-sell, churn management, etc) in collaboration with Product, Marketing, Technical and Legal teams, through data-driven methods
- Map user journeys and optimize campaigns for funnel conversion
- Drive platform activation, retention, loyalty, engagement, win-back and usage metrics for the Crypto.com products and services (e.g. DAU/MAU, ARPU etc.)
- Support analysis and enhancement of CRM campaigns, including personalisation and localisation
- Execute A/B tests and own analysis of results to ensure maximum impact and effectiveness
- Devise ways to improve the usage of the CRM platform by automating basic, everyday tasks
- Prepare regular managerial reports from the CRM platform using data visualization tools
- Collaborate with other stakeholders and teams to analyze industry trends and tailor CRM campaigns to meet business objectives
- Partner with data engineering/tech team to plan data requirements and build pipelines to maintain CRM data lakes with accuracy and efficiency
- Develop actionable insights and provide campaign optimization recommendations for the CRM team through data extraction and transformation processes using data analytics tools (SQL, R, Python, etc)
- Streamline data workflow to improve efficiency in operational processes
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Growth, Statistics, Information System, Business Analytics, Data Science or relevant field
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience in e-commerce/digital asset business, in the CRM field
- Expertise and proven experience in CRM software (e.g. Braze, Hubspot, Salesforce, Marketo)
- Ability to integrate CRM platform with data visualization tools and customer data platforms (e.g. Segment)
- Strong experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, including analytics, tag implementation, conversion tracking and other data attribution models
- Excellent skills in MS Office suite of programmes
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbally
- Proficiency in building email templates via HTML Proficiency in SQL or Python and other programming languages
- Experience in copywriting and/or design A strong eye for detail and precision
- Self-directed learning attitude and strong sense of ownership
- Quick-thinking to respond to ever-changing and volatile market conditions
- Logical and creative thinking is absolutely a strong advantage
- Less working experience will be considered as CRM Manager
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.