Quality Assurance Engineer (Mid Level)
- Develop and execute test plans and Manual test cases with a strong emphasis on using code to solve technical challenges and shorten the test cycle through Manual.
- Estimate test efforts, analyse and communicate test results and participate in day to day QA Activities.
- Develop/Maintain and improve the test frameworks, tools and technologies used by the organization to maintain a high quality bar.
- Work with Development, Test and Product Management to design and implement test and validation strategies.
- Execute and manage test cases and results, report on test and defect metrics.
- Create, execute and troubleshoot Manual test scenarios across our systems.
- Contribute to robust, scalable, and high quality test Manual solutions for functional, regression and performance testing
- Contribute to the building of a Continuous Integration (CI) environment and ongoing process improvement activities.
- Identify required improvements in the test and development processes;
- Maintain a high quality bar in a complex and constantly evolving workspace.
- Experience with mobile and web testing and test techniques with a strong focus on quality throughout the entire software development cycle.
- Experience in working with different frameworks like TestNG, Appium, Selenium, Cucumber etc.
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming, along with requisite coding and debugging skills.
- Design and development skills in Java and/or Python.
- Understanding of software design principles, patterns, algorithms, data structures and multi-threading concepts.
- Proven ability to translate functional requirements and use cases into working test plans and test cases.
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Some knowledge of continuous integration practices, preferably using CircleCI.
- Experience working in an agile environment preferred. Ability to work across Windows, Linux is a plus.
- Passion for improving code quality through interaction with development team.
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews.
- English speaking
Something looks off?