Compliance Data Analyst, North America
What You'd Do
- Maintain the expanding set of regulatory licenses and registrations;
- Leverage standard Agile or SCRUM methodologies (i.e. Jira boards);
- Aid in the enforcement of appropriate prioritization and communicative standards for ad-hoc and ongoing tasks;
- Work with relevant stakeholders across the Global Compliance organization to understand, scope, prioritize and deliver data-centric reporting to satisfy ongoing regulatory reporting obligations, financial partners, and internal leadership;
- Formalize workflows, explore new tools and ways to derive and share insights that help our colleagues and customers.
- Data Driven: An analytical mindset;
- Self Starter: Takes ownership and sees problems as opportunities;
- Clear Communicator: Distilling complex data analysis into concise reports;
- Natural Collaborator: Working across multiple stakeholders and time zones.
What We'd Like
- Exposure to financial services, with a preferred focus in Regulatory Reporting within the banking or fintech industry;
- Experience writing SQL and programming scripts (Python)
- Exposure to building data pipelines and constructing visualizations;
- Exposure to cross-functional projects and intercompany initiatives;
- Ability to apply a strategic and structured approach to problem solving;
- Strong organizational skills.
Something looks off?