HR Business Analyst
- Oversees the weekly, monthly, and adHoc cadence of HR reports, which include metrics such as: number of active headcount, attrition rate, tenure analysis, employee performance, people cost, etc.
- Maintain and build the data analytics capabilities, including but not limited to: Dashboards, Relational Databases, Google Worksheets, and ELT/ETL process.
- Conduct analysis and derive insights from the people information
- Participate in multiple HR pilot projects, implementing SaaS that solve problems within our global organization.
- Beginner to Intermediate knowledge of Analytics tools: Tableau / Power BI / Qlik / Looker
- Beginner to Intermediate knowledge of transactional databases and writing SQL: SELECT, UPDATE, and DELETE statements.
- Basic knowledge of Python, or any scripting languages.
- Natural problem solver
- High tolerance for dealing with ambiguity and on-going change