(Senior) HR Operations Associate
- To be responsible for performing HR operations, including but not limited to payroll and HRIS management, tax filing, benefits administration, and analysis, etc.
- Maintain HRIS and ensure all records are up-to-date and accurate.
- Support the employment cycle includes but not limited to probation and performance management, internal staff movement, and termination or exit procedure
- Be the Hong Kong work visa contact person and responsible for the whole process to confirm the enquiry of the new applications until the end of the process. Be the execution expert to handle the relocation cases as well as the visa extension cases.
- Partner with the on boarding team to host the new staff induction session
- Support HR process transformation and digitalization
- Manage the HR employment verification process
- Compile regular HR related reports for management’s review
- Handle staff enquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Liaise and maintain good relationship with all internal and external parties for HR related matters.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or business-related disciplines
- 2 years of related Human Resources experience, particularly in payroll execution, preferably in sizable companies
- Well versed with Employment Ordinance and other related legislation of Hong Kong
- Proactive, responsible, well-organized, good numeric senses, detailed-mind, and hardworking team player with good communication skill
- Proficiency in MS Office and strong in Excel skills (especially v-lookup, pivot tables and advanced formulas)
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Cantonese & Putonghua
- Applicants with more experience will be considered as Senior HR Associate
Something looks off?