Devops Engineer (Middle)
- Develop tools for application and performance monitoring.
- Contribute to system architecture design.
- Develop and deploy cloud infrastructure in IaC manner.
- Improve and manage Terraform, K8S and CI/CD pipeline.
- Design and implement Disaster Recovery & backup solution.
- Automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Communicate, escalate, and follow up as appropriate to ensure that problems are solved.
- 3 + years + Experience in DevOps & AWS
- Solid experience in AWS, Terraform, Kubernetes is a must.
- Experience in building CICD pipelines of a large-scale enterprise application and monitoring & maintaining mission critical system.
- Experience in tools like: terraform/ k8s cluster yaml/ aws / rds postgres instance/ redis instance/ ec2 instance/ github repo/ msk/ datadog/ sumologic github actions/ s3/ cloudfront distribution/ cloudflare/aws ecs service；
- Experience in Linux/ VPC and Network Security
- Ability to code. You are expected to write some maintainable code.
- A strong interest in working in technology and/or financial environments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage both technical and non-technical stakeholders. Being proactive, responsible, accuracy high, ownership of the resources is a must.
Something looks off?