Network Security Manager
- Act as the escalation point for resolving complex issues on Infrastructure operations & security configuration
- Develop and maintain documentation on network infrastructure and system security designs
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and identify improvements on existing infrastructure & security solutions
- Responsible for the overall design and implementation of various security solutions to fulfill the business and security requirements
- Participate in infrastructure, network and security projects
- Act as the escalation point for resolving complex issues on Infrastructure & security operations
- Provide support during non-office hour whenever needed
- Diploma holder or above in Computer Science, Information System or related disciplines
- In-depth technical knowledge on infrastructure and network products, including Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Fortinet, F5, Cisco, Aruba, Cloudflare etc.
- Solid concept and hands-on experience on network, system & data security solutions such as CASB, NAC, CDN, WAF, Secure Web Gateway, Secure Email Gateway
- Sound knowledge and hands-on experience of cloud network infrastructure
- Experience in design and implementation of robust and resilient global network and system infrastructure over public cloud and/or private cloud platform is a strong advantage
- Experience in Linux security solutions is a plus.
- Holder of security and infrastructure certifications such as CISSP, CCNP and other relevant certifications is a plus
- Strong time management, willing to learn and able to work independently
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will also be considered for junior position
Something looks off?