IT Network and Security Engineer, Bulgaria
- Assist in security administration activities including but not limited to: user provisioning, access control, endpoint management, threat prevention and networking maintenance;
- Develop and implement access control workflows;
- Handle enquiries from internal users;
- Develop and maintain documentation on network infrastructure and system security designs;
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies and identify improvements on existing infrastructure & security solutions;
- Participate in infrastructure, network, and security projects;
- Provide support during non-office hour whenever needed;
- Participate as necessary in facilitating cyber security incident responses through detection and analysis phase of security operations lifecycle;
- Respond to the cyber security incidents escalated by the 24/7 monitoring team;
- Respond to cyber security incidents in compliance with the local authority / regulatory requirements;
- Assess the risk, impact, and scope of the identified security threats;
- Perform deep-dive incident analysis of various data sources by analyzing and investigating security related logs against medium-term threats and IOCs.
- General IT operations experience including but not limited to Workstation Maintenance, Routine Backup and Restoration; User Account Provisioning and Helpdesk Services will be an advantage;
- Network and/or security related certifications/qualifications will be an advantage (CCNA, AWS-CP, etc.);
- 2-3 years of hands-on IT experience in a fast-paced working environment;
- Strong commitment to personal learning and development;
- Detail minded with an analytical mindset;
- Experience in Physical Office setup will be an advantage;
- Good communication skills with an ability to explain complex technical issues to non-technical business users;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English.
Something looks off?