VP, Product Manager
- Create and maintain the team’s roadmap, milestones, and dependencies with strategic priorities in mind
- Define features, write product specifications, facilitate user studies, iterate on feedback, help write test plans with QA, manage the backlog, and ultimately ship products/features in a timely manner
- Interview and interact with customers to build empathy, ensuring that their needs are met
- Prioritize initiatives and projects appropriately and weigh tradeoffs that must be made
- Perform market research and analysis
- Represent the team in communication with cross-functional teams
- Manage specific features within a product line; nurture and lead Associate Product Managers
Skills and experience we're looking for;
- >10 years of product management experience in new product development/user experience/go to market strategy
- Front to back knowledge of financial markets covering trading, middle/back office, technology in either FX, Equities or Fixed Income with the ability to apply knowledge to new products and situations.
- Excellent relationship management skills with experience of working directly with clients and external partners.
- With work experience in financial services industry is an advantage
- A data-informed work style, viewed through a compassionate lens of the user
- A passion for building delightful customer-facing products and experiences
- Experience shipping and iterating on successful Software or Financial products at scale
- Demonstrated leadership, taking initiative and producing results
- The ability to collaborate well with designers, engineers, QA, Marketing, compliance, growth
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Something looks off?