Blockchain Analyst (Financial Intelligence Unit)
In this role, you will:
- Conduct complex investigations into cases that are referred as part of the overall escalation process;
- Conduct proactive blockchain-based investigations;
- Produce briefs and reports on a range of issues:
- Synthesize data derived from other sources into long-form analysis;
- Provide training and support to other analysts on the U.S. Financial Crimes Team;
- Maintain proficiency in all aspects of BSA/AML compliance;
- Attend BSA training as assigned by the Compliance Officer.
- Advanced proficiency in blockchain-based investigations, with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
- Nuanced understanding of blockchain technology;
- In-depth knowledge of BSA/AML regulations;
- Experience conducting complex investigations that involve multiple sources of data;
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Ability to work well under pressure and to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Relevant certifications or coursework
- Experience conducting open source research/OSINT
- Familiarity with the modus operandi of threat actors operating in the cryptocurrency space
- Proficiency in a second language
Something looks off?