Human Resources Director, North Asia
- This role will be responsible for day to day management of the HR function in the North Asia region
- Be a core part of the transformation, taking HR to the next level within the organization
- Assist in the organization’s people related strategy in partnership with the other people team members
- Handle HR matters autonomously with the ability to spark ideas and take them through to delivery and evaluation
- Be an integral part of the team and work closely with a high energy group of international stakeholders
- 10+ years of relevant HR generalist experience, preferably in financial services or technology space
- Solid HR foundation across all areas including HR Operations, HR Systems, Reward & Benefits, Talent Management, Employee Relations, China & other North Asia countries working practices, etc.
- Strong personal presence and credibility, complemented by excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Solution-oriented, with the ability to build relationships across cross-functional teams with diverse skill sets and experience levels
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and motivated with the ability to work successfully across many cultures
- Exceptional stakeholder management, able to work closely with the team as well as independently
- Experience in a small fast paced set up in the FinTech/high-tech arena will be beneficial
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field
Something looks off?