About the role:
We are looking for a Trade Operations Specialist to join our trading team. You will contribute to our flow, market making and quant crypto-trading business covering crypto and FX spot and derivatives.
- Monitor the trade process and ensure efficient and smooth trading flow.
- Troubleshoot operational bottlenecks, delays, and other problems presented throughout the life cycle of a trade
- Perform funding, booking/risk, trade reconciliation, settlement, and P&L attribution, and improve our automation
- Perform Post Trade Analysis and ad-hoc trade and market analysis Engage with developers on projects that further enhance system infrastructure
- 5+ years of working experience in the delta-1 and derivative trading business
- Think critically and strive for continuous improvement
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, with high attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Have exposure to Python/C++/Java/or any other programming and an interest to expand your technical skills
Why we do it
Here at Crypto.com
we are committed to creating an environment where internal talent is recognised and career growth and opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way.
We want everyone to feel empowered in taking ownership of their careers and openly encourage our people leaders to nurture and develop Talent within their teams and across the organisation to realise our true ambition of being here for good.
Our colleagues around the world are our biggest asset and we want our people to be able to grow their careers with us, making it easy to move internally as easily as it is to move externally.
Internal Transfer Policy click here
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Empower employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com
visa card provided upon joining
benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com
serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com
is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.