Customer Experience Associate with Portuguese and English (Phone support)
- Acts with honestly, integrity and knowledge in supporting and strengthening Company’s culture, values and mission;
- Manages incoming contacts- calls/emails from existing or potential customers;
- Initiates outbound contacts to existing or potential customers;
- Identifies and assesses customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction;
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's request, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, following up to ensure resolution;
- Follows communication procedures, guidelines and policies, covering interactions with both internal and external customers;
- Meets personal/team targets;
- Maintains customer records by updating account information;
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs;
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information if required;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Works with their line manager and all respective functions to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Handles changes;
- Goes the extra mile to engage customers;
- Executes other tasks related to the fulfillment of all described above.
- Based in Bulgaria;
- A minimum of 1 year experience in phone support with Portuguese is strongly preferred ;
- High proficiency in Portuguese and English;
- Experience in the field of fintech is not mandatory;
- The Associate must have a reasonable understanding of the Company’s business, its technical, financial and organizational structure;
- The Associate must be able to communicate effectively with people at all levels both inside and outside the Company, and should have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills, decision making skills, effective problem solving skills, as well as skills to work independently and in team.
- Integrity, initiative, perseverance, discretion, ability for respect the personal dignity and rights of each employee, interest in the financial technologies and services field and motivation to occupy the position.
- Excellent computer literacy.
Something looks off?