Director, People Analytics & Projects
People & HR, Data Science
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2023
Our HR team oversees and contributes at both hands-on and strategic levels to support leaders and our employees. While HR, at its core, focuses on the mindful management of the company's relationship with our employees, culture management focuses on the heartfelt aspects of the employees' relationships with the company. Our HR team consists of professionals in Business Partners and CoEs (sub functions within HR that use best practices to develop and support critical capabilities that align with the organizational priorities) e.g., Talent acquisition, HR operations, C&B, talent analytics, etc.
Director, Analytics & Projects will play a key role in designing and execution of HR Strategy, particularly on HR Programs, Tools & Technology, and People Analytics. The role will work in close partnership with the Head of HR, Head of TA, HRBPs and respective HR Leadership Team, to execute against key HR priorities and roadmap. The role will be the thread that crosses all areas of HR to ensure stakeholder alignment and successful delivery of HR programs and services to the global organization.
- Drive and assist in building and designing short-term and longer term HR strategy and roadmap, that are aligned with business objectives and priorities.
- Partner in the shaping of the HR organization to deliver a sustainable, consistent employee experience aligned with the HR strategy and CDC culture.
- Cultivate and foster internal relationships with key HR and business stakeholders to evangelize the HR priorities in a way the business can understand and see the value.
- Drive HR Tools and Technology roadmap, implementation and adoption across organizations & lead in designing and revamping HR process and workflows
- Strengthen People Analytics Capabilities across HR organization to enhance & accelerate data-driven people decision. Design and scale HR and TA reporting on a regular cadence as well as on a need basis.
- Drive analysis of employee productivity and performance to derive actionable insights, that will lead into building relevant programs and processes to maximize employee and candidate experience.
- Continually ideate & develop around how to make incremental changes to services and processes in response to evolving business needs.
- Lead HR PMO function to drive project and program governance and drive metrics driven impact across the organization.
- Partner and Liaise with outside consults and implementation partners
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a business or HR-related field desired.
- 10+ years of experience in Human Resources
- 5+ years of experience working in a global and distributed work environment
- 5+ years of experience working with and managing remote teams
- Experience in HR Technology & HRIS experience with implementations, upgrades, integrations, development, and testing
- Experience working in a matrixed organization
- Proven experience working on transformational programs in a large-scale environment
- Strong project management capability
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Strong program and operations management skills such as resource deployment and process management expertise
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask effectively
- High tolerance for dealing with ambiguity and on-going change
Life @ Crypto.com
Empowered to think big. Try new opportunities while working with a talented, ambitious and supportive team.
Transformational and proactive working environment. Elevate employees to find thoughtful and innovative solutions.
Growth from within. We help to develop new skill-sets that would impact the shaping of your personal and professional growth.
Work Culture. Our colleagues are some of the best in the industry; we are all here to help and support one another.
One cohesive team. Engage stakeholders to achieve our ultimate goal - Cryptocurrency in every wallet.
Are you ready to kickstart your future with us?
Medical insurance package with extended coverage to dependents
Attractive annual leave entitlement including: birthday, work anniversary
Work Flexibility Adoption. Flexi-work hour and hybrid or remote set-up
Aspire career alternatives through us. Our internal mobility program can offer employees a diverse scope.
Work Perks: crypto.com visa card provided upon joining
Our Crypto.com benefits packages vary depending on region requirements, you can learn more from our talent acquisition team.
Founded in 2016, Crypto.com serves more than 80 million customers and is the world's fastest growing global cryptocurrency platform. Our vision is simple: Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™. Built on a foundation of security, privacy, and compliance, Crypto.com is committed to accelerating the adoption of cryptocurrency through innovation and empowering the next generation of builders, creators, and entrepreneurs to develop a fairer and more equitable digital ecosystem.
Learn more at https://crypto.com.
Crypto.com is an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating an environment where opportunities are presented to everyone in a fair and transparent way. Crypto.com values diversity and inclusion, seeking candidates with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills that complement and strengthen our team.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.