人事部長職 Senior Human Resources Manager
- Oversee the HR function and be the go-to person for the responsible geographies
- Partner with stakeholders to help drive and facilitate people initiatives
- Uphold employee data integrity and be well-versed for analysis and reporting as required
- Review and develop the required HR processes and procedures to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of the function
- Ensure compliance of company practices to local employment ordinance, including but not limited to, required policies/handbook/work rules are in place and adhered to.
- Perform all required HR audits and set up/monitor HR metrics
- Be a part of the extended Group HR team and work together as needed
- Support and contribute to global HR projects
- Degree in human resources management or equivalent
- At least 8 years' regional experiences in HR operations/ Compensation and Benefits
- Have regional HR experiences in Japan and other major markets in Asia Pacific
- Familiar local labor laws in Asia Pacific countries
- Excellent verbal and written English and Chinese. Japanese preferable.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A "can-do" attitude; you are diligent and loyal, quick, effective and responsible
- Self-motivation, being attentive to detail and independent fast learner, not afraid but excited from often changes
- Readiness to help and support other's work, being highly proactive yourself
Something looks off?