Manager, Financial Analysis (Crypto)
- Design, implement and manage the treasury monitoring and management framework for the crypto assets of the group.
- Work closely with the Product and Engineering teams on the design, implementation and management of tools to algorithmically rebalance product floats.
- Continuously evaluate the efficacy of internal processes to ensure robust controls and lead enhancements to mitigate risks where necessary
- Support new lines of business as they are established and scaled with robust operational architecture
- Lead evaluation and implementation of automation solutions for relevant processes to minimize manual reporting and process flows
- Drive partnership with internal stakeholders to develop a leading data strategy that allows timely and accurate reporting and decision making
- Experienced in automation of workflow processes and has strong understanding of data structure
- Good understanding of best practices around organizational process design, measurement and management
- Experienced in Treasury, including experience building, leading, and scaling high performance teams.
- Skilled at developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders, both internally (the Executive team, key decision maker) and externally (crypto exchanges, custody providers etc.)
We’ll be extra impressed if you have
- Demonstrable experience investing in DeFi and/or crypto to generate yield
- Proven track record in successfully managing investment portfolio, implementing quantitative models to support making purchase and sale recommendations based on market conditions and strategic priorities