Sr. Associate, Performance Marketing
Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on.
Working with Consensys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. Consensys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
Creatives at Consensys make work that moves the crypto industry forward, spreading our leading-edge products far and wide into the world and pushing for the adoption of Web3 technology. We’re an ambitious team, using our unique point of view to create work that infiltrates crypto culture, influences mindsets, and prizes ourselves on being defiantly optimistic.
What you’ll do
We are seeking an exceptional Sr Associate of Performance Marketing to join our Growth Marketing team. In this role, you will strategize, execute, and optimize acquisition and engagement campaigns across a wide array of paid channels. You are a data-driven marketer who will measure, report, and communicate performance marketing KPIs, working with key external partners and internal stakeholders to rapidly iterate and run marketing experiments. You will report to the Sr Growth Marketing Manager.
- Develop and execute performance marketing campaigns for Consensys’ products across a wide array of performance channels
- Ensure the success of our growth marketing campaigns by providing accurate analysis, forecasting, and reporting support
- Responsible for the go-to-market launch and management of SEM, paid social, display and other experimental channels
- Creatively develop hypotheses and conduct experiments to validate or debunk them with the purpose of refining our advertising strategy
Would be great if you brought this to the role
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical discipline
- 2+ years of experience in growth marketing, media buying or performance ads strategy
- Tactical and executional digital advertising experience
- Blend of creative, analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (PowerPoint or Google Slides)
- Superb project management skills and experience working with cross-functional teams
- Managed paid channels with a large budget and been responsible for sharing out learnings and analyzing ROI
- Experience with analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, MixPanel, etc) and comfortable building in Excel (pivot tables and vlookups)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and handle stress appropriately
Bonus Points for:
- A deep understanding of blockchain technology and Ethereum Ecosystem
- Experience working for a blockchain or cryptocurrency organization
- Paid experience beyond advertising
- ABM or lead generation skills
- Mobile user acquisition background
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway, detailing your relevant transferable skills in your cover letter. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
Consensys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Consensys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found (https://consensys.net/careers/best-practices-to-avoid-recruitment-fraud/).
The salary range for US-based candidates only will be determined throughout the interview process depending on experience and skills.