At CoinList, our mission is to accelerate the advancement of blockchain technology by finding the best emerging blockchain projects and helping them succeed. We build the platform where the world’s best crypto projects build their communities and early adopters can invest in and trade top-tier digital assets. Since our founding, CoinList has become the global leader in new token issuance, helping blue chip projects like Solana, Filecoin, Celo, Dapper Labs, and others raise over $1.1 Billion and connect them with hundreds of thousands of new token holders. And we now support the full lifecycle of crypto investment, from token sales through token distribution, trading, lending, and crypto-specific services such as staking and access to decentralized-finance opportunities. CoinList users trade and store Bitcoin, Ether, and many other popular crypto assets through CoinList.co, CoinList Pro (our full-service exchange), and our mobile apps, while also getting exclusive access to the best new tokens before they list on other exchanges.
Unlike other centralized crypto finance platforms, we're not here to just build a bank or a brokerage. We're building the platform for people who are passionate about moving crypto forward, and we’re just getting started. Come join us and help propel the future of crypto!
Who you are:
- You’re curious. You want to understand how things work. You value interesting things, especially outside your discipline. You like teaching others and constantly learning. You read and question things.
- You’re a good communicator. You can articulate questions and answers. Get to the point without all the fluff. Easy going individual that isn’t afraid to speak up.
- You’re scrappy and efficient. You’re a master with spreadsheets and like building models. You’re interested in all aspects of startups - from trying new software tools, improving processes to make your day-to-day easier, to calculating ROIs for yourself and the team.
- You have good values. You enjoy hanging out with your teammates, make the workplace more fun for everyone, and care about doing the right thing.
- Month end close & reporting of CoinList subsidiaries
- Assists Controller as needed during month-end close
- Prepare invoices to send to clients & update revenue tracker for forecasting
- Prepare and manage weekly cash flow report & projections
- Enter vendor invoices into Bill.com & ensure accurate GL account mapping/reporting
- Reconcile Bank payments and Brex expenses to GL
- Reconciliation of payroll expenses to GL
- Toggle between Xero and NetSuite systems
- Track expenses from 1x items (offsites, training, wellness benefit, etc)
- Assist in annual audits and tax filings
- Ad-hoc project as needed
- Most importantly, you’ll be an owner. We believe in hiring smart people and giving them as much responsibility as they can handle. We like to help you push yourself to new levels.
As an early employee at CoinList you will be a critical part of our core team and have a huge influence over the direction of the company. We will compensate you well, invest deeply in your development, and do everything we can to make sure this is the single best work experience of your life. At CoinList, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity, value our differences, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.