Customer Care Representative
Circle is a financial technology company at the epicenter of the emerging internet of money, where value can finally travel like other digital data — globally, nearly instantly and less expensively than legacy settlement systems. This ground-breaking new internet layer opens up previously unimaginable possibilities for payments, commerce and markets that can help raise global economic prosperity and enhance inclusion. Our infrastructure – including USDC, a blockchain-based dollar – helps businesses, institutions and developers harness these breakthroughs and capitalize on this major turning point in the evolution of money and technology.
What you’ll be part of:
Circle is committed to visibility and stability in everything we do. As we grow as an organization, we're expanding into some of the world's strongest jurisdictions. Speed and efficiency are motivators for our success and our employees live by our company values: Multistakeholder, Mindfulness, Driven by Excellence and High Integrity. Circlers are consistently evolving in a remote world where strength in numbers fuels team success. We have built a flexible and diverse work environment where new ideas are encouraged and everyone is a stakeholder.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for a Customer Care Representative to join a truly amazing team of people working directly with customers of all sizes around the world, helping them to utilize the full potential of Circle while providing an outstanding customer experience with every interaction. Daily activities will include resolving general inquiries and troubleshooting complex technical issues within defined service levels and timescales. You will work closely with peers and internal partners on projects and initiatives designed to scale our 24/7 operation.
What you'll work on:
- Engaging with customers to resolve issues that come through as support tickets to our team.
- Crafting well written, tailored communications to help customers resolve their issues.
- Partnering with Customer Success, Sales, Product and Engineering to diagnose and solve problems.
- Serving as a trusted advisor with an open, caring and approachable style of working.
- Managing multiple competing priorities to achieve results for every customer.
- Identifying opportunities to develop solutions that help the team achieve our goals.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- A talent for writing and a skill for communicating complex problems clearly.
- Deep care for customer experience and desire to refine your skills every day.
- Motivated and caring attitude with a passion for learning.
- Desired to share knowledge and help people do their very best work.
- Prior experience working in service/support roles preferred.
- Ability to solve challenging problems in a timely manner.
- Familiarity with financial services or payment businesses preferred.
- Experience with data analytics tools for troubleshooting problems preferred.
- Multilingual skills are preferred, especially Spanish and English.
- Availability to work on weekends and holidays semi-regularly.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Additionally, Circle participates in the E-Verify Program in certain locations, as required by law.