Lead Product Marketing Manager
Circle is a financial technology company at the epicenter of the emerging internet of money, where value can finally travel like other digital data — globally, nearly instantly and less expensively than legacy settlement systems. This ground-breaking new internet layer opens up previously unimaginable possibilities for payments, commerce and markets that can help raise global economic prosperity and enhance inclusion. Our infrastructure – including USDC, a blockchain-based dollar – helps businesses, institutions and developers harness these breakthroughs and capitalize on this major turning point in the evolution of money and technology.
What you’ll be part of:
Circle is committed to visibility and stability in everything we do. As we grow as an organization, we're expanding into some of the world's strongest jurisdictions. Speed and efficiency are motivators for our success and our employees live by our company values: Multistakeholder, Mindfulness, Driven by Excellence and High Integrity. Circlers are consistently evolving in a remote world where strength in numbers fuels team success. We have built a flexible and diverse work environment where new ideas are encouraged and everyone is a stakeholder.
What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for a Lead Product Marketing Manager to support Circle’s growth amongst enterprise clients and strategically important partners. This role will collaborate closely with our Business Development and Demand Generation teams to deliver strategic go-to-market (GTM) plans to increase usage of Circle’s products among priority market segments. You’ll work to deeply understand the prospective customer needs and industry trends, and you’ll translate that knowledge into effective positioning and messaging strategies that can be deployed across various channels.
What you'll work on:
- Develop actionable insights to drive GTM strategy including competitive analysis and customer needs analysis
- Create GTM plans for priority market segments and work with cross-functional partners in Product, Marketing and Business Development to coordinate execution
- Build collateral for the client-facing teams to help them pitch Circle to prospects (e.g. decks, webpages, webinars, case studies, etc.)
- Act as the audience and messaging expert for your market segments to help Marketing and Communications teams develop effective campaigns
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Product Marketing or combination of Marketing, Product, Communications, Sales or related field; experience with SaaS and blockchain services preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience developing messaging, positioning, and segmentation;
- Experience developing sales collateral (pitch decks, brochures, case studies, etc.);
- Experience marketing complex technical and/or financial solutions;
- Highly independent and motivated to go deep in the tech and learn;
- Passion for building and mastering complex technical concepts while connecting back to the bigger picture;
- Preferred: Direct experience in crypto/blockchain/Web3 and/or strong knowledge of the ecosystem
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
The compensation range below is specific to Seattle, WA. Actual starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to: relevant experience, skill set, qualifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay Range: $150,000 - $200,000
Annual Bonus Target: 15%
Also Included: Equity & Benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). Circle has a discretionary vacation policy. We also provide 10 days of paid sick leave per year and 11 paid holidays per year in the U.S.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Additionally, Circle participates in the E-Verify Program in certain locations, as required by law.