Customer Success Manager, SLG
Blockchain technology is powering a growing wave of innovation. Businesses and governments around the world are using blockchains to make banking more efficient, connect with their customers, and investigate criminal cases. As adoption of blockchain technology grows, more and more organizations seek access to all this ecosystem has to offer. That’s where Chainalysis comes in. We provide complete knowledge of what’s happening on blockchains through our data, services, and solutions. With Chainalysis, organizations can navigate blockchains safely and with confidence.
Our Customer Success team is insatiably curious and adept at problem-solving. We use data and domain expertise to navigate the customer-journey, helping each stakeholder define and achieve success. We’re also extremely collaborative and work cross-functionally to share the insights we learn from our customers. Within the public sector segment, our team is driven by our mission to make the world a safer place by supporting customers that track and investigate illicit activities involving cryptocurrency like human trafficking, terrorist financing, and money-laundering.
The Customer Success Manager supporting our state and local business is passionate about the customer’s mission and ensuring their success. We measure our performance by metrics like user adoption, retention, and overall customer satisfaction.
Priorities in your first year include:
- Understanding your customers’ challenges and industry trends
- Confidence in consulting on how Chainalysis can help customers achieve their objectives
- Establishing strong relationships with influential users in a customer organization, ensuring they are Chainalysis champions, and fostering trust and reliance that you can help them achieve their goals
- Ability to answer advanced product usage and technical questions related to data and investigations across our product suite
- Collaboration cross-functionally and advocacy for the needs of customers to leaders in different internal departments
- Establishing a regular cadence of contact and reviews with your customers that allows you to understand your stakeholders and their individual and organizational goals, proactively solve problems, and maintain optimal customer health with risks of customer churn identified early and mitigated effectively
- Customer interactions will be a mix of virtual and in-person. Willingness to travel 20-30% based on customer and business needs.
- Directly contributing to increasing the adoption, renewal, and net retention of our most important customers by monitoring their usage, noticing meaningful trends, and executing strategic account plans
- Supporting cross-functional initiatives to improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater outcomes and dedication among our customers
- Providing input on how to automate, simplify, and improve our daily workflows that will make the Customer Success team more efficient and scalable
- Customer Success or Account Management experience with a digital or software product
- Prior experience in the technology space catering to state and local public sector customers
- Experience building out customer journeys, account plans and expanding product adoption
- Emotional intelligence and an empathetic propensity to read between the lines and understand what the customer is saying (and what they mean)
- An interest in cryptocurrency and a passion to deliver on Chainalysis’ mission to build trust in blockchains
Technologies we use (experience not required):
- Google Workspace products
This job listing may cover more than one job level. To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base salary ranges for all United States based job listings. We set standard base salary ranges for all roles based on function, level, and location, benchmarked against technology companies. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law. The salary range for this position is dependent on where you live within the United States. Chainalysis maintains two pay zones: Zone 1 includes team members in the New York City metro area and team members in the San Francisco Bay Area. Zone 2 encompasses all other parts of the United States. The salary ranges are:
The salary range is: $105,000 - $195,000
Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits. This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Harvey Milk Day, World Humanitarian Day, and UN International Migrants Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.