Deal Operations Associate
Blockchain technology is powering a growing wave of innovation. Businesses and governments around the world are using blockchains to make banking more efficient, connect with their customers, and investigate criminal cases. As adoption of blockchain technology grows, more and more organizations seek access to all this ecosystem has to offer. That’s where Chainalysis comes in. We provide complete knowledge of what’s happening on blockchains through our data, services, and solutions. With Chainalysis, organizations can navigate blockchains safely and with confidence.
The Revenue Operations team are experts at removing barriers, enabling growth, and ensuring Revenue has the right framework to move at the speed of progress.
Deal Operations are subject matter experts on deal processes, best practices, and sales systems. The work we do optimizes revenue team member performance from opportunity to order.
Our ideal Deal Operations Associate will be process oriented, curious, creative, and able to move quickly while keeping focused on progressing deals from Opportunity to Order.
In one year you’ll know you’re successful if…
- You partner with sales representatives to understand deal context and assist with opportunity to order process; including
- Opportunity creation and management
- Quote creation, edits and approvals
- Order booking preparation, submission, and issue resolution
- You serve as a point of contact for sales representatives to minimize friction at functional handoffs
- You facilitate communication and collaboration across key stakeholders, such as Revenue, Customer Success, Services, Legal, Finance/Deal Desk, etc. in support of an efficient and accurate deal process
- You proactively improve processes, tools, and automation to increase the effectiveness of deal processes
- You partner with the Enablement and Communications to supplement their efforts by sharing the message and coaching Revenue on systems and processes impacting the end-to-end deal lifecycle
- You have built trust-based relationships with Revenue teams to drive adoption of best practices and policies
- You prioritize your workload to maximize efficiency and drive appropriate urgency on deals
- You maintain a clearly documented record of requests and contribute to Deal Operations’ playbook so that actions are consistent and repeatable globally
- You effectively utilize domain and subject matter experts as points of escalation to clear deal impediments
Background like this helps…
- Able to solve problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Background in sales operations, support, and/or deal support, SaaS business experience preferred
- Salesforce proficiency required
- PubSector experience is a must
- Proven ability to build strong, cross-functional working relationships
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and ability to execute on multiple deal impacting tasks simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; across multiple channels
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use active listening skills to understand other’s needs
- Always focused on doing what’s right for the business
- Sets goals and drives to completion
- Accountable for their actions and for related outcomes
- Shares success with others
- Highly productive with minimal oversight
- Microsoft Office and GSuite experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent/equivalent work experience
This job listing may cover more than one job level. To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base salary ranges for all United States based job listings. We set standard base salary ranges for all roles based on function, level, and location, benchmarked against technology companies. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law. The salary range for this position is dependent on where you live within the United States. Chainalysis maintains two pay zones: Zone 1 includes team members in the New York City metro area and team members in the San Francisco Bay Area. Zone 2 encompasses all other parts of the United States. The salary ranges are:
Zone 1: $80,000- $105,000 - $125,000
Zone 2: $69,000 - $90,000 - $111,000
Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits. This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Harvey Milk Day, World Humanitarian Day, and UN International Migrants Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Something looks off?