Mid-Market Account Executive, SLED
Blockchain technology is powering a growing wave of innovation. Businesses and governments around the world are using blockchains to make banking more efficient, connect with their customers, and investigate criminal cases. As adoption of blockchain technology grows, more and more organizations seek access to all this ecosystem has to offer. That’s where Chainalysis comes in. We provide complete knowledge of what’s happening on blockchains through our data, services, and solutions. With Chainalysis, organizations can navigate blockchains safely and with confidence.
The sales team responsible for our public sector customers around the world is driven by our mission to make the world a safer place by tracking and investigating activities that involve cryptocurrencies like human trafficking, terrorist financing, and money-laundering and to safely grow consumer access to cryptocurrency.
Our Mid-Market Account Executives earn the trust of their government customers and prospects through listening, story telling, and problem solving. They own the sales process from prospecting through close and are experts in our solution set. We measure success by new revenue and new logo acquisition.
While being located in the Washington, DC office is preferred, being located remotely in the Pacific Time Zone is possible.
In one year, you’ll know you were successful if…
- You exceeded your quota and increased our foothold in the state and local government market.
- You’re an expert in our solutions, understand prospects' pain points, and influence their decision-making criteria
- You’ve built a diverse pipeline of opportunities resulting in consistent and accurate forecasting.
- You’ve successfully closed new business sales, ranging from $15K-$100k ASP.
- You’ve mastered a tailored, repeatable sales approach to meet prospects’ technical and business needs.
- You have exceptional data hygiene and can effectively use the entire sales tech stack, including Salesforce, Clari, Linkedin Sales Navigator, SalesLoft, etc.
- You understand and work toward activity metrics that yield a predictable and accurate pipeline.
A background like this helps:
- 1-3 years of selling experience at a high-growth B2B SaaS company performing in the top 5-10% as an AE.
- Experience selling SaaS to public sector agencies (state and local law enforcement, regulatory, and/or university experience preferred) in areas related to investigations, open source or proprietary data, cybersecurity, web3, tax, and/or financial software.
- You’re an articulate written and verbal communicator who can convey complex concepts in an approachable and concise way.
- Ability to lead with deep empathy and no ego and are a true team player.
- You’re willing to travel as needed.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base salary ranges for all United States based job listings. We set standard base salary ranges for all roles based on function, level, and location, benchmarked against technology companies. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law.
The salary range is: $71,500 - $82,500 - $93,500
Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits.
This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Harvey Milk Day, World Humanitarian Day, and UN International Migrants Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Something looks off?