Enterprise Account Executive, LatAm
Blockchain technology is powering a growing wave of innovation. Businesses and governments around the world are using blockchains to make banking more efficient, connect with their customers, and investigate criminal cases. As adoption of blockchain technology grows, more and more organizations seek access to all this ecosystem has to offer. That’s where Chainalysis comes in. We provide complete knowledge of what’s happening on blockchains through our data, services, and solutions. With Chainalysis, organizations can navigate blockchains safely and with confidence.
We are paving the way for a global economy built on blockchains. Businesses, banks, and governments use Chainalysis to make critical decisions, encourage innovation, and protect consumers.
Our Enterprise Account Executives are curious, fast learners, expert storytellers and problem-solvers and we’re obsessed with expanding cryptocurrency markets and helping customers track and prevent fraud and abuse. Our goal is to make sure every cryptocurrency business and financial institution sees the value of implementing our solutions.
Enterprise Account Executives are experts at moving prospects through the sales funnel, tailoring their sales approach to the potential buyers’ needs, and evangelizing Chainalysis solutions in a compelling yet approachable way. We measure success by the attainment of assigned quota, accuracy of forecasting, and the growth of accounts in your region.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You exceeded your revenue and customer acquisition quota and continue to increase our foothold in our LATAM accounts through strategic and relentless prospecting and developing your sales pipeline as well as expanding existing accounts
- You’ve helped us develop compelling product positioning and messaging specific to market trends, competitive drivers, region-specific sales channels, and more
- Your relationships with customers are built on trust and transparency, resulting in network referrals that ultimately build Chainalysis’ brand awareness
- You’ve built a diverse pipeline of opportunities, resulting in consistent and accurate forecasting
- You’ve consistently used data from sales figures, marketing campaigns, and promotional activities to enable you to meet and exceed sales goals
- Product and Engineering teams rely on your advice and input to inform new product features and solutions
- You have relationships across departments at Chainalysis allowing you to provide expert advice to prospects related to technical concepts, product roadmaps, solutions implementations, training, and craft appropriate customer proposals
A background like this helps:
- Track record of over achievement in enterprise software sales, selling to banks, financial services & fintechs, crypto-native business (some government experience is a plus)
- Extensive experience discovering, managing and closing complex software sales
- Experience creating territory and account plans using value selling methodologies
- Understanding of blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, financial instruments
- Entrepreneurial and relentless hunting attitude with a willingness to prospect
- Worked in a team selling environment
- Strong relationships with ecosystem of partners
- Key industry knowledge and ability to effectively articulate the Chainalysis value proposition
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Ability to negotiate terms and conditions and other concessions in complex, multi-year sales agreements
- Spanish & English fluency is required
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Harvey Milk Day, World Humanitarian Day, and UN International Migrants Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.