Senior Distributed Systems Engineer
- Design, architect & implement solutions within the celo blockchain (layer 1 & 2), solutions examples include but are not limited to network protocols, decentralized protocols, systems throughput optimisations, scalability.
- Collaborate with Product Team to hit key product milestones by writing high quality, well tested code
- Coach & Mentor other engineers in a constant learning culture.
- Perform and participate in code reviews
- Work in a high performance scrum team
- 4+ years of experience working on distributed systems, ideally within the blockchain space
- Experience working with backend programming languages and frameworks such as Go, Java, or C++
- Autonomy & ability to design complex systems
- Passion for growing others
- BONUS: Good understanding of blockchain related cryptography (public key, BLS signatures, MACs, etc)
- BONUS: Experience with low level database programming
- BONUS: Experience working on systems optimization
- BONUS: 2+ years of experience working with Go