Senior Smart Contracts Engineer, Mento Labs
- You'll be writing production-level code in Solidity, Typescript, and some rust/go/python.
- You'll be gathering requirements from Product Managers, Engineering Partners, and other key internal and external stakeholders in order to determine and implement changes to our core Smart Contracts
- You'll facilitate the guiding of the proposed changes to the core Smart Contracts
- You'll collaborate with third-party Smart Contract Auditors to ensure the quality assurance of the proposed changes as they go through our smart contract release process
Required Skills and Experience:
- You have at least 4 years of experience in software engineering primarily working in any of Typescript, Go, Rust, python.
- You have 1 - 2 years of experience in Solidity programming and using development frameworks like Foundry, Hardhat or Truffle.
- You have prior experience in deploying complex smart contract systems to a public blockchain (e.g. Ethereum)
- You are knowledgeable of the Ethereum Virtual Machine.
- You have experience working with cloud-based platforms especially Google Cloud Platform
- You have experience with CI/CD pipelines and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- BONUS: You have experience working with third party smart contract auditors such as OpenZeppelin, Certora
- BONUS: You have worked on a smart contract system that have processed high dollar volume amount
- BONUS: You have knowledge of past and common smart contract exploits and know how to avoid them
Something looks off?