Brevan Howard Asset Management
The group finance team is based in Brevan Howard’s Jersey office and is responsible for all financial reporting and advisory matters across the group.
The role requires a proactive individual to work closely with the business across the whole finance function. The individual will quickly become an integral part of the finance function with wide ranging and varied responsibilities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership and preparation of the monthly management reporting for a number of corporate entities and business units within the global Brevan Howard group including, variance analysis, forecasting and results commentary;
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts including audit packs for these entities. It is envisaged that the individual will build up the necessary relationship with the auditors and be the first point of contact in relation to these entities;
- Preparation of financial reports and other ad-hoc financial information for the board of directors and other senior management;
- Manage intercompany relationships and payments between group entities. Work with the accounts payable team to ensure payments are processed and on the group’s banking platform on a timely basis, prepare bank reconciliations and cash-flow analysis and forecasts;
- Be an integral part of the monthly reporting process working with the Head of Finance and Financial Controller to produce reports for the group’s board of directors; and
- The role will also include ad-hoc project work.
- University degree
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Strong academic record
- Exposure to asset management/fund services business
- Strong IT skills, especially Excel
- Genuine interest in financial services business
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- Professional, articulate
- Proactive – self-motivated – team player
- Resilience to work in a demanding environment