Brevan Howard Asset Management
Responsibility for the Accounts Payable function:
- Ensuring timely settlement of supplier/purchase invoices;
- Ensuring required and appropriate authorisation & approval is obtained for all disbursements liaising with internal business departments as necessary; and
- Responsibility for the AP workflow within the group’s finance system.
- Assisting the financial controllers with the month-end process and management reporting;
- Assisting in the preparation of audit information as required; and
- Reconciliation of bank accounts.
This role is suited to an individual who is keen to wrap their arms around the accounts payable function and in time take on additional work across the finance function. The candidate should have a high attention to detail, be motivated and be able to work autonomously with limited oversight.
- Min 3 years’ accounts payable experience;
- Experience of accounting systems;
- Experience with Workday
TECHNICAL/BUSINESS SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Good numerical skills.
- Highly organised and works well under pressure;
- Strong work ethic, good team player; and
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.