Brevan Howard Asset Management
Our six-week summer Internship Programme seeks to hire ambitious and enthusiastic undergraduates who have demonstrated a clear interest in the financial services field.
Interns will have opportunity to develop their skills through in-depth expert training covering a range of topics related to Financial Markets including (but limited to): macroeconomics, FX, Digital Assets, Interest Rate Derivatives, Risk Management and Python. Additionally, interns will benefit from key talks, Q&As, and interactions with some of the most respected and talented individuals in their field. They will receive mentorship and contribute to intern projects, complete trading simulations and enhance their knowledge of the industry through short-term department rotations (dependent upon business demand).
This internship is devised to provide candidates with an invaluable education on the workings of a macro fixed income hedge fund and the regulatory environment through a two-way process to determine if Brevan Howard and the intern are a compatible fit.
Successful interns will be offered the opportunity to join our prestigious Rotational Development Programme the following year.
• Currently studying a University degree at a recognised institution and on course for a minimum of a 2:1 / 3.5 GPA – completed and awarded before August 2025
• Preferred fields of include STEM degrees (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics) and/or Economics/Business
• An understanding and interest in financial markets / financial products
• Strong mathematic, quantitative, and problem-solving capabilities
• Demonstrated technical capabilities (Excel, VBA, SQL)
• Previous Financial Experience not required