Graduate Rotational Program
Brevan Howard Asset Management
The Graduate Rotational Programme at Brevan Howard is two years in duration comprised of four six-month immersive rotations, enabling Graduates to gain exposure to a wide variety of knowledge and skills while building relationships across the firm. Rotational placements include Risk, Quant/Operations, BH Digital, Economists & Strategists, Trade execution, Treasury, Trading/Portfolio Management, and more. Throughout the program, Graduates will participate in formal classroom training on financial markets and technical skills, as well as speaker sessions, networking lunches, and social events with leaders across the firm.
The rotational program aims to provide each participant with a broad and holistic education in the end-to-end process of investment management, with the aim of developing and nurturing the next generation of talent at Brevan Howard.
We’re looking for candidates who have a demonstrated interest in financial markets, strong quantitative/analytic and problem-solving capabilities, and a desire to support the trading process while competing assignments across a variety of teams. The qualities we look for include adaptability, collaboration, humility, and tenacity.
- Currently studying or completed a University degree at a recognised institution and on course for a minimum of a 2:1 / 3.5 GPA – completed and awarded between August 2022 – August 2024
- Preferred fields of include STEM degrees (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics) and/or Economics/Business
- An understanding and interest in financial markets / financial products
- Strong mathematic, quantitative, and problem-solving capabilities
- Demonstrated technical capabilities (Excel, VBA, Python, SQL)