Enterprise Customer Success Manager, EMEA
We are seeking an experienced Enterprise Customer Success Manager to work with our enterprise customers in our EMEA region. You will act as the main point of contact for driving product adoption and use and resolving technical issues for Blockdaemon’s largest clients and partners. This opportunity is ideal for a dynamic individual with fast innovative thinking skills, exceptional technical skills, and a solid business acumen. The Enterprise Customer Success Manager, EMEA will be responsible for leading and driving sales engagement and will directly impact Blockdaemon’s revenue and growth.
- Act as a trusted ambassador of Blockdaemon’s brand for 20-30 customers to onboard, drive adoption, and quantify our value proposition
- Educate and train customers on Blockdaemon’s product, business roadmap, and services to help better their ability to succeed
- Partner with internal Blockdaemon partners to align account activities with the customer's business case and strategy
- A strategic visionary that can anticipate decisions, explore and uncover business needs, and understand how Blockdaemon’s range of product offerings can grow the customer’s business
- Exceptional levels of organization in your workflows - you understand what it means to be responsible for a customer portfolio and to prioritize your time efficiently
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customer's business needs
- Lead the renewal motion with customers and leverage a team of Blockdaemon resources for assistance
- Handoff customer upsell opportunities to the Sales Executive team
- Ensure client retention and satisfaction
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- 5+ years experience in a customer facing role, preferably in a tech/crypto/blockchain start-up or project
- History of success as a consultant; experience prioritizing and managing a large and varied book of business is a plus
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with mid-market and enterprise level customers
- Ability to learn nuanced and complex products and understanding of how they apply to the strategy of our user’s businesses
- Moderate to strong fluency and interest in blockchain and the crypto ecosystem
- An ability to engage with customers to discern their product and partner-related needs
- Proficiency in a CSM-related tool (Gainsight, Churnzero) preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and willingness to be prompt and responsive to a breadth of customer expectations
- A team player with a strong sense of accountability and care for customer satisfaction
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A willingness to grow and adapt with an exciting company in a high-growth space
We Know Nodes.
Blockdaemon is the leading blockchain node infrastructure platform. Supporting 30+ protocols, 70 out-of-the-box node types, and monitoring plug-ins for cloud and on-premises services, Blockdaemon is used by exchanges, custodians, enterprises, financial institutions and 10k+ developers to connect commercial stakeholders to blockchains. Blockdaemon's mission is to simplify the process of deploying nodes and creating scalable enterprise blockchain solutions via APIs, BYOI, auto- decentralization and auto-healing of nodes.
We are rapidly growing our fully remote, decentralized team. We are made up of dedicated and passionate individuals who want to make an impact in this dynamic and emerging industry.
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Blockdaemon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.