Blockdaemon is looking for a talented GRC Lead Analyst that is an innovative thinker who is excited to help scale one of the largest decentralized blockchain infrastructure platforms in the world. You will be the thought leader in ensuring appropriate security controls and compliance requirements are implemented across Blockdaemon’s systems and work closely with our Security, SRE, IT and DevOps teams to drive security audits and lead all GRC efforts.
- Lead evidence collection and documentation for known policy frameworks such as:
- SOC 2 Type 2
- GDPR, CCPA
- Work with Security, SRE, IT and DevOps to identify processes, procedures, guidelines and frameworks
- Continuously monitor for controls and gaps within processes and technology configurations to identify gapsbetween company processes and frameworks;
- Generate, innovate, and maintain policies used by the organization;
- Educate staff on compliant practices and processes;
- Conduct risk assessments against products, features, datasets, applications, and third party vendors;
- Support vendor due-diligence process and help lead third party risk management program;
- Participate in disaster recovery and business continuity planning;
- Conduct gap assessments to validate compliance on an ongoing basis;
- Stay up to date on regulatory concerns and changing security landscape and information technology.
- 5+ years in supporting compliance, risk, security, and IT operations
- Experience developing, championing and managing internal compliance programs
- Familiarity with multiple technology backbones and related supporting infrastructure
- Excellent knowledge of Data Privacy (i.e. GDPR, CCPA) and implementing data protection controls
- Experience managing processes and programs leveraging Security frameworks (i.e. NIST, ISO) and Security Management frameworks (i.e. ISO27001, SOC 2)
- Familiarity with Atlassian Suite and Confluence
- Innovative thinking and leadership with an ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams
- Ability and willingness to work in a rapidly evolving regulatory environment
- Comfort of working in a fully remote environment
We Know Nodes.
Blockdaemon is the leading blockchain node infrastructure platform. Supporting 30+ protocols, 70 out-of-the-box node types, and monitoring plug-ins for cloud and on-premises services, Blockdaemon is used by exchanges, custodians, enterprises, financial institutions and 10k+ developers to connect commercial stakeholders to blockchains. Blockdaemon's mission is to simplify the process of deploying nodes and creating scalable enterprise blockchain solutions via APIs, BYOI, auto- decentralization and auto-healing of nodes.
We are rapidly growing our fully remote, decentralized team. We are made up of dedicated and passionate individuals who want to make an impact in this dynamic and emerging industry. We offer competitive salaries as well as employer contributions to health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances. At Blockdaemon, we understand that “life happens” and offer a flexible PTO policy and encourage employees to take time off when they need it.
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Blockdaemon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.