The Blockchain Association (BA) is the unified voice of the digital asset industry in Washington, DC. We are the leading nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting a pro-innovation policy environment for the digital asset economy. Our members include the industry’s top companies, investors, and software developers working together to educate policymakers about blockchain technology and its ability to pave the way for a more secure, competitive, and consumer-friendly digital marketplace. Our mission is to forge consensus on key policy solutions among regulators, lawmakers, and the public so that the digital asset economy can flourish in the United States.
Role and Responsibilities
As an Operations Coordinator, you will:
- Report to BA’s Chief of Staff (CoS) and collaborate with BA staff across the organization
- Serve as administrator of BA’s DC office, including assisting in overseeing office-wide events, managing supply inventory and orders, vendor management, and maintaining general office condition including arranging for repairs as necessary.
- Coordinate with CoS to schedule, coordinate, and handle logistics for fly-ins, BA-sponsored DC activities, and member company visits, in collaboration with BA’s Government Relations and Industry Affairs teams
- Assist BA’s CoS with political fundraising strategies, including the Blockchain Association Political Action Committee (PAC)
- Research prospective and existing PAC contributors
- Maintain PAC and Government Relations department file management systems and contact databases.
- Build and document organizational processes for the BAPAC and GR department.
- Calendar management for CoS and GR Team
- Assist CoS and Operations Director (OD) as needed with staff onboarding, needed technology, and other related needs
- Oversee special projects at the discretion of the CoS
To qualify, you must:
- Be proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Have outstanding attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Have excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Be a team player who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, creative environment
- Be a self-motivated, open-minded, respectful professional with a sense of curiosity
- Critical and strategic thinker with excellent analytical aptitude and a passion for improving organizational processes
- Self-starter with a proactive approach to traditional and unexpected assignments
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with employees at all levels
Our Ideal Candidate is early in their career but has already demonstrated that they are a highly organized and detail-oriented Operations Coordinator. They will be able to play a critical role in ensuring the smooth and efficient functioning of our growing association and providing exceptional service to our members.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit the following materials to Human Resources via firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter
Equal Employment Opportunity
The Blockchain Association is committed to providing a workplace based on equal opportunity where diversity is fostered and different perspectives are valued and freely exchanged. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender, national origin, age, disability, or any other identity or characteristic.