2024 Graduate Talent Trainee (Knoxville, Tennessee)
Join us as a Graduate Talent Trainee, and explore the intriguing world of blockchain, AI, data centers, and high-performance computing. Drive impact with us!
Bitdeer Technologies Group (Nasdaq: BTDR) is a leader in the blockchain and high-performance computing industry. It is one of the world’s largest holders of proprietary hash rate and suppliers of hash rate. Bitdeer is committed to providing comprehensive computing solutions for its customers.
Headquartered in Singapore, Bitdeer has deployed mining data centers in the United States, Norway, and Bhutan. It offers specialized mining infrastructure, high-quality hash rate sharing products, and reliable hosting services to global users. The company also offers advanced cloud capabilities for customers with high demands for artificial intelligence.
We are looking for key talents to develop in the following areas:
- Electrical Design
- Project Manager (Data Center Construction)
- Technicians (Mining Data Center Operations, Repair, Facilities)
Our ideal candidate:
- Fresh graduates (Bachelor, Master, PhD) from all disciplines and/or candidates with up to 2 years of related work experience. For technician positions, we welcome candidates with AA qualifications to apply.
- Strong passion in new technologies: AI, Blockchain, Cloud computing, and Data centers.
- Impressive personal achievements e.g. academics, extracurricular/internship, outstanding skills or insights in areas of your passion.
- Most importantly, you want to drive impact at the start of your career journey. You are highly motivated, have strong ownership and accountability, and unwavering commitment to pursue your passion and interest.
During the 18 months program, there will be opportunities to:
- Develop a global mindset, and collaborate with our colleagues from other regions.
- Develop a multitude of skill sets both business and technical skills.
- Rotate within your related business functions or cross-departments (subject to availability and business needs).
- Deepen your knowledge in this new and exciting industry, learn under the mentorship and guidance of our functional team leaders, to eventually become a key contributor to meaningful business projects.
- Interact with senior management teams and our alumni GTT network.
Why join us?
- There will be opportunities to collaborate with the industries’ trailblazers and enthusiasts who possess extensive knowledge and experience in blockchain and high-performance computing.
- Experience a work culture characterized by empowerment, personal accountability, autonomy, rapid professional growth, and ample learning opportunities.
- Embrace an inclusive and respectful working environment featuring open workspaces, flexible hours, a flat organizational structure, a vibrant culture, and the dynamic spirit typical of an exciting startup.
- We highly value authenticity, encouraging diversity of thoughts and backgrounds to foster innovation and creativity.
- Enjoy attractive and competitive compensation and benefits tailored to reward your contributions.
- Access both internal and external training and development opportunities to enhance your skills and stay at the forefront of industry advancements.
Bitdeer is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in accordance with country, state, and local laws. Bitdeer does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on conditions such as race, color, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital and/or parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background or social origin, social status, disability, age, indigenous status, and union.