Senior DFT Design Engineer
Bitdeer Group is a leader in the crypto-mining space. It is the largest supplier of hashrate and one of the largest holders of proprietary hashrate in the world, empowering miners from around the world. It was founded by Jihan Wu, an early advocate and pioneer in cryptocurrency who cofounded multiple leading companies serving the crypto economy. Matt Linghui Kong, the CEO of Bitdeer Group, provides leadership through deep industry knowledge and technology expertise.
Headquartered in Singapore, Bitdeer Group operates around the world with major data centers in the United States and Norway. It offers specialized mining infrastructure, high-quality hash rate sharing products, and reliable hosting services to global miners.
Dedication, authenticity, and trustworthiness are foundational to our mission of becoming the world’s most reliable provider of full-spectrum crypto mining services. We welcome global talent to join us in shaping the future – by making crypto mining services accessible to all.
About the team
Based in our Singapore regional HQ office, you will be part of our IC Lab team. As a Design for testing (DFT) engineer, you will work closely with design teams for DFT related design and implementation on our latest product in advanced technology node. You will be responsible for DFT architecture and planning at early design stages, DFT logic design and verification, test pattern generation for ATE, etc.
What you will be responsible for
- Responsible for developing DFT planning and architecture
- Developing test logic for mbist, scan test, boundary test, JTAG implementation
- Work closely with design team for DFT insertion and constraint development for DFT modes
- Responsible for DFT scan insertion and DFT simulation (pre and post layout)
- Delivery efficient test patterns and work with test team for ATE debugging
- Work closely with test team for yield improvement
How you will stand out
- At least Bachelor/Masters in Electronic Computer Engineering/Electronic engineer and with at least 3 years of experience in DFT design.
- Skilled in different types of DFT structures, including scan (Stuck-At, At-Speed, Path-Delay), scan compression, boundary scan and MBIST.
- Good knowledge of Scan/ATPG, MBIST, JTAG and other DFT techniques.
- Experience with industry EDA tools for DFT insertion and pattern generation.
- Experience with HDL RTL coding and verification is a plus.
- Post-silicon experience is preferred.
- Experience with working with test engineering team to bring up production test program.
- Extensive knowledge of timing concepts and constraint development.
- Experience in developing scan ATPG and MBIST test benches and simulation in pre/post-layout environments.
- Experience with RTL is required for this role.
- Proficient scripting skills in either Tcl, PERL or Python would be preferable but not mandatory.
- Dedication to quality, collaboration, curiosity and continual improvement
What you will experience working with us:
- A culture that values authenticity and diversity of thoughts and backgrounds;
- An inclusive and respectable environment with open workspaces and exciting start-up spirit;
- Fast-growing company with the chance to network with industrial pioneers and enthusiasts;
- Ability to contribute directly and make an impact on the future of the digital asset industry;
- Involvement in new projects, developing processes/systems;
- Personal accountability, autonomy, fast growth, and learning opportunities;
- Attractive welfare benefits and developmental opportunities such as training and mentoring.
Bitdeer is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in accordance with country, state, and local laws. Bitdeer does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on conditions such as race, colour, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital and/or parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background or social origin, social status, disability, age, indigenous status, and union.