Cyber Security Network Engineer
Bitdeer Group is a leader in the crypto-mining space. It is the largest supplier of hashrate and one of the largest holders of proprietary hashrate in the world, empowering miners from around the world. It was founded by Jihan Wu, an early advocate and pioneer in cryptocurrency who cofounded multiple leading companies serving the crypto economy. Matt Linghui Kong, the CEO of Bitdeer Group, provides leadership through deep industry knowledge and technology expertise.
Headquartered in Singapore, Bitdeer Group operates around the world with major data centers in the United States and Norway. It offers specialized mining infrastructure, high-quality hash rate sharing products, and reliable hosting services to global miners. This role will join our Cyber Security team based in our Singapore office and be part of our team of Cyber security professionals.
Dedication, authenticity, and trustworthiness are foundational to our mission of becoming the world’s most reliable provider of full-spectrum crypto mining services. We welcome global talent to join us in shaping the future – by making crypto mining services accessible to all.
What you will be responsible for:
- Design and implement network security infrastructure, including firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, Zero Trust, and other security technologies.
- Collaborate with other IT teams to ensure network security is integrated into all aspects of the organization's technology infrastructure.
- Develop and implement security policies and procedures to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Conduct security risk assessments and evaluations to identify potential vulnerabilities and threats to the organization's information systems.
- Monitor and analyze security logs, event data, and traffic flows to identify potential security incidents and respond quickly to contain the damage.
- Provide support during security incidents and crises, including incident response, forensic analysis.
How you will stand out:
- Proficiency in networking technologies, network security and network monitoring solutions
- Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Knowledge of security systems including anti-virus applications, content filtering, firewalls, authentication systems and intrusion detection and notification systems
- 3 years’ experience deploying, upgrading, and supporting firewalls and firewall security policies including Checkpoint, Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, and Meraki.
- CCNA/CCNP certification or vendor-equivalent (Palo Alto, Juniper, Fortinet, F5, etc.) is preferred.
- Critical thinking skills and ability to solve complex problems
What you will experience working with us:
- A culture that values authenticity and diversity of thoughts and backgrounds;
- An inclusive and respectable environment with open workspaces and exciting start-up spirit;
- Fast-growing company with the chance to network with industrial pioneers and enthusiasts;
- Ability to contribute directly and make an impact on the future of the digital asset industry;
- Involvement in new projects, developing processes/systems;
- Personal accountability, autonomy, fast growth, and learning opportunities;
- Attractive welfare benefits and developmental opportunities such as training and mentoring.