Facilities & Infrastructure Maintenance
Bitdeer Group is a leader in the crypto-mining space. It is the largest supplier of hashrate and one of the largest holders of proprietary hashrate in the world, empowering miners from around the world. It was founded by Jihan Wu, an early advocate and pioneer in cryptocurrency who cofounded multiple leading companies serving the crypto economy. Matt Linghui Kong, the CEO of Bitdeer Group, provides leadership through deep industry knowledge and technology expertise.
Headquartered in Singapore, Bitdeer Group operates around the world with major data centers in the United States and Norway. It offers specialized mining infrastructure, high-quality hash rate sharing products, and reliable hosting services to global miners.
Dedication, authenticity, and trustworthiness are foundational to our mission of becoming the world’s most reliable provider of full-spectrum crypto mining services. We welcome global talent to join us in shaping the future – by making crypto mining services accessible to all.
What you will be responsible for
- Responsible for the daily maintenance, upkeep, repair and management of facilities in the plant & container office such as: dust nets, insulation boards, water curtains, pipelines and plant infrastructure;
- Cooperate with safety officer to carry out safety supervision, inspection and guidance on the data center, and keep records of safety inspection;
- Carry out sanitation and cleaning of whole facility, ensuring that interior of the facility, office, and containers are clean and tidy;
- Support operation & logistics personnel with loading, assembling and packaging of miner machines;
- Assist the facilities management with categorizing and packaging of supplies;
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
How you will stand out
- Physical strength required for lifting of heavy equipment;
- Eye for detail and good communication skills for working with internal team members;
- Experience in maintenance of equipment and cleanliness would be preferred but not necessary;
- Willing and able to take on night shifts.
What you will experience working with us:
- A culture that values authenticity and diversity of thoughts and backgrounds;
- An inclusive and respectable environment with open workspaces and exciting start-up spirit;
- Fast-growing company with the chance to network with industrial pioneers and enthusiasts;
- Ability to contribute directly and make an impact on the future of the digital asset industry;
- Involvement in new projects, developing processes/systems;
- Personal accountability, autonomy, fast growth, and learning opportunities;
- Attractive welfare benefits and developmental opportunities such as training and mentoring.
Bitdeer is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in accordance with country, state, and local laws. Bitdeer does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on conditions such as race, colour, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital and/or parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background or social origin, social status, disability, age, indigenous status, and union.