Health Safety Environment Supervisor
Bitdeer Group is a leader in the crypto-mining space. It is the largest supplier of hashrate and one of the largest holders of proprietary hashrate in the world, empowering miners from around the world. It was founded by Jihan Wu, an early advocate and pioneer in cryptocurrency who cofounded multiple leading companies serving the crypto economy. Matt Linghui Kong, the CEO of Bitdeer Group, provides leadership through deep industry knowledge and technology expertise.
Headquartered in Singapore, Bitdeer Group operates around the world with major data centers in the United States and Norway. It offers specialized mining infrastructure, high-quality hash rate sharing products, and reliable hosting services to global miners.
Dedication, authenticity, and trustworthiness are foundational to our mission of becoming the world’s most reliable provider of full-spectrum crypto mining services. We welcome global talent to join us in shaping the future – by making crypto mining services accessible to all.
What you will be responsible for
- Create and manage safety documentation & policies and educate relevant parties;
- Conduct safety inspection. provide supervision & guidance, record inspection
- Promote education and encourage compliance with safety protocols, implementing penalties when necessary
- Safety education, punishment, and timely order rectification for the team and individuals who do not meet the safety norms;
- Manage safety incidents, and improve awareness amongst employees
- Responsible for the investigation and management of hidden safety hazards in the follow-up, rectifying situation in a timely manner;
- Other tasks as assigned.
How you will stand out
- Diploma and above licensed in any area of study;
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft suite (word, powerpoint, excel) for creation and implementation of policies & regulations;
- Meticulous with eye for detail, in order to conduct safety inspections;
- Strong communication in order to educate team;
- Proficient in both speaking and writing English, for the purpose of communicating with stakeholders;
- Willing and able to take on night shifts.
What you will experience working with us:
- A culture that values authenticity and diversity of thoughts and backgrounds;
- An inclusive and respectable environment with open workspaces and exciting start-up spirit;
- Fast-growing company with the chance to network with industrial pioneers and enthusiasts;
- Ability to contribute directly and make an impact on the future of the digital asset industry;
- Involvement in new projects, developing processes/systems;
- Personal accountability, autonomy, fast growth, and learning opportunities;
- Attractive welfare benefits and developmental opportunities such as training and mentoring.
Bitdeer is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in accordance with country, state, and local laws. Bitdeer does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on conditions such as race, colour, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, marital and/or parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background or social origin, social status, disability, age, indigenous status, and union.